I KNOW word of mouth marketing works!

I have had the privilege of reviewing these products. Although these products were given to me, the reviews are my honest opinion.

Please leave comments. Let us know if you have tried these products and what your thought of it was.

Thursday, April 15, 2010

USB Ballpoint Pen


So, I went to check the mail today and noticed a FedEx tag on my door that said "Left package by door." I looked down and there it was, a tiny package on my door stoop.


This cute little pen was in the package. I wish I knew the manufacturer...or even who sent it to me, for that matter. There was no information on the box, except for my own.

The package the pen is in has nothing except the words "1GB" (it is a 1gig drive) and USB Ballpoint Pen.

The pen in a whole is a bit heavy, so I cannot see myself using this as an everyday, all day type of pen...but, it is very convenient for carry documents that may need to be printed from the drive and then signed. I like how the pen writes. It is very smooth. I have yet to figure out how to change the ink though. If the ink in this pen cannot be changed, I think I may have to change my outlook on it. You cannot expect to the ink to last as long as the memory drive. I will update if I ever figure this thing out.

Too bad I cannot give credit where it is due! Kudos to whoever sent it...thumbs up to whoever manufactured it!

No comments:

Post a Comment